Would you like a regular update on all the latest developments? Click here and complete our tailored alert request form.
Get online books and journals with your UHCW Athens login (need an Athens account? click here to register)
Browse online books on Clinical Key (Athens login): Critical Care
Organisations – see also the Anaesthetics page
|Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine
|European Society of Intensive Care Medicine
National Institute for Health & Care Excellence (NICE)
- All NICE guidance on acute and critical care – includes links to pathways, technology appraisals, evidence summaries
Other UK Guidance
- Difficult Airway Society Guidelines
- Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine Standards and Guidelines
- Intensive Care Society Guidelines
- Royal College of Anaesthetists Guidelines for ICM Services
- SIGN 139. Care of deteriorating patients: consensus recommendations. May 2014
ICON Study – questionnaire-based study open to patients who have spent at least 24 hours on an intensive care unit at one of the study’s participating centres.
Paediatric Intensive Care Unit Clinical Outcomes – Great Ormond Street Hospital