The library is staffed 8.30am-4.30pm Monday-Friday. 24-hour swipe card access for members is available. You will be able to renew your books 3 times online before they will need to be brought into the library.
Not yet a member? To register and get 24-hour swipe card access, please use our online registration form.
- Please wear a mask at all times in the library.
- Social distancing must also be observed – please follow the signage around the library, particularly when queuing at the counter or using the printers/ photocopiers.
- There are cleaning stations, masks and hand sanitisers readily available. Please use the sprays and cloths provided to clean your workspace or computer before and after use.
- Some clear plastic screens have been installed to help with social distancing. Please try not to push or lean on the screens.
- You can renew books online using your R number (barcode on the back of your ID badge) and PIN (email email@example.com if you need a reminder). You can make book reservations and ask for books to be sent from the other libraries in our patch (log into the catalogue with your barcode and PIN).
- Use the Self-service machine to take out and return books: put your returned books in the box to the right of the Self-service machine. Books will be quarantined for 4 days before being re-shelved.
- All our electronic journals and databases are available via the links in the Resources section of our website – do make sure you have registered for your OpenAthens account to access these. Get an OpenAthens account at https://openathens.nice.org.uk
- Our Clinical Evidence Based Information Service (CEBIS) is open remotely; please email CEBIS@uhcw.nhs.uk or, for direct patient referral, use the link in CRRS.
- For Patient Information Leaflets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Training enquiries, please contact email@example.com
For all general enquiries regarding Library & Knowledge Services, please phone ext. 28801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org