Library & Knowledge Services are open 24/7 (please note, you will need to be a registered library member to access the library after 5pm and before 8am).
- Renew and reserve books online using your unique PIN (email email@example.com or call x28829 if you need a reminder)
- Use the Self-service machine to take out books (staff are happy to help)
- Use the returns box to return books; no new fines will be issued, but do please return your books if you have finished with them
- All our electronic journals and databases are available in the Resources section of our website – do make sure you have registered for your OpenAthens account to access these. Get an OpenAthens account at https://openathens.nice.org.uk
- Our Clinical Evidence Based Information Service (CEBIS) is open as usual; please email CEBIS@uhcw.nhs.uk or for direct patient referral use the link in CRRS
- For Patient Information Leaflets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For groups larger than 10, we will be suspending training; however, we can help and advise over the telephone
Although you may see reduced staff on the front desk, we are happy to continue to help you. There is a bell on the desk to request assistance and a telephone so you can ring through to the office. Wipes and hand gel are also available.
For all general enquiries regarding Library & Knowledge Services, please email email@example.com or call us on 02476 968829 (x28829).